DMC Doorawarrah 350 Nomination
NOMINATE HERE for this years event! click on the link below.
To view this years nominated riders, click on link below.
When you register for this year’s event, it includes your nomination and your 2019 DMC Membership
Seniors Event Schedule Saturday 11th May Prologue, Sunday 12th May Racing
Doorawarrah Race Nomination:
To participate in the Doorawarrah 350 Race, you must:
- Be 16yrs of age or older on day one of the event for seniors nomination
- Agree to and sign the event waiver (see Terms & Conditions)
- Be a Desert Motorcycle Club Member (Included in your nomination fee)
- Pay the Doorawarrah event nomination fee of $260.00.
*Note – The total nomination fee of $260.00 covers you for the Doorawarrah event only.
Junior Doorawarrah 2019
Male or Female juniors aged 12-15yrs (inclusive)
Two wheel (85cc-150cc 2Stoke) or (150cc-250cc 4Stroke)
Quad Class (90cc-200cc 2Stroke) or (150cc-250cc 4Stroke)
1.5 hr continuous racing on the prologue track of each of the individual events that make up the series.
Doorawarrah Juniors $115 (Includes Membership – Desert Motorcycle Club)
All junior events will follow the same program schedule as per below.
Juniors Event Schedule Saturday 11th May Racing
- 07:00 Juniors Registration
- 08:00 Juniors Race – Start
- 09:30 Juniors Finish
- 16:30 Juniors Presentation
Points Scoring: As per seniors shown on the Rules & Regs page of this site.
All other conditions of entry are as per the entry conditions as displayed on the Rules & Regs page of this site.