Dorrawarrah Station, Located approximately 115km from Carnarvon on the Carnarvon Mullawa RdStation Code of Conduct: The following rules apply unconditionally to all competitors and guests on the station properties.
- The DMC expects all competitors and their visitors to respect the station owner’s good will and act responsibly.
- Competitors will be held responsible for their guests and helpers.
- Any misbehavior will not be tolerated and will result in you being asked to leave the property.
- No pets dogs or cats are permitted
- No littering – anything bought onto the station must be taken from the station unless disposed of responsibly in the designated waste bins
- Obey Station road speed limits
- Camping only in the designated camping areas (follow the signs)
- Any children on site are primarily the parents responsibility, however everyone will be held responsible for the safety of everyone else, including the children
- If you need to ride your bike from the pits, first gear and walking speed only helmets ON “No Excuses” failure to do so will see you eliminated from the race
- Coarse language is to be kept to a minimum
- 10.00pm noise curfew – Loud music and generators to cease
- No bikes to be started before 7.00am or after 7.00pm
- No bikes to be ridden around station other than during the race or by race officials
- Camp facilities include ablution toilets and showers (limited hot water)
- Variety Club meals and Ice sales over the weekend
- No phone reception is available
- Camp fires are allowed